Badger & Dodo
Irish Boutique Coffee Roasters
85+ Scored coffee delivered to you
ROASTER'S CHOICE - Coffee of the week
Chocolate, Orange, Hazelnut
As one of Brazil’s most consistently excellent coffee farms, Fazenda Recreio delivers a cup reflecting evolved processing methods for quality coffee production dating all the way back to 1890. After 4 generations of managing Fazenda Recreio in his family, Diogo Machaedo is now in charge, and he plans to maintain the historic farms exceptional reputation as the world of Specialty Coffee continues to blossom.
Product of the week
Wilfa Svart Classic + Brewer
Wilfa Classic + is a black coffee maker equipped with 1550W, manual drip stopper so that you have complete control over your brew. We’ve tested it out with a variety of coffees at our roastery and are very happy to give this filter machine our full endorsement!
Wilfa Classic + has 1 litre of water tank, which makes it suitable for smaller households and cleaning indicators that tell you when it’s time to clean. The coffee maker achieves optimal water temperature between 92-96 ° C quickly and is approved by the European Coffee Brewing Centre.
To get the best coffee flavour it is important to clean the coffee maker regularly. With the Wilfa Classic + it is easy to keep an eye on this, as the indicator indicates with a flashing light when it’s time for cleaning.
Coffee is graded on the Q Grading system. Grading coffee out of 100 points.
Specialty Coffee is graded at 80 or higher, we only buy coffees graded by coffee professionals at 85 or higher—85+.
Once you have become a Member, you can begin racking up BadgerCoin
Every time you purchase a product from our Shop you earn 1 BadgerCoin for every 5€ spent.
Hosted checkouts operated by Stripe, Paypal and Paymentsense
No card details are stored by us, your transaction is direct with a trusted banking partner
11 Barrack Street Cork
87 South Mall, Cork
- CUPS: to go or sit in, bring your own CLEAN cup to be green & get a discount.
- BEANS: A wide range, whole or ground to order. Bring a canister to be green & get a discount.
- BREW: A wide range of home proper brewing equipment & barista supplies.
- ADVICE: we’ve over 40 years of specialty coffee experience in our company. Come get it!
Midleton 10.00am - 1.00pm
Douglas 10.00am - 2.00pm
- BEANS: Come pick up discounted bags of fresh roasted coffees.
- BREW: Bring a refillable container to get even cheaper beans and help the environment.
- SHOP: Pick up some goodies from many other local leading artisan producers.
The Coffee Lovers Newsletter
We have new coffee varieties arriving weekly.
Be the first to know and buy the latest crop of quality beans.
Hear the farmers stories and how we support them.