*please allow a full week for delivery leading up to christmas*
STANDARD ROASTING AND COURIER DAYS :
- We are roasting and dispatching every day of the week under normal operating circumstances.
- FREE freight on all orders over €50 on the Island of Ireland and within the UK
- Otherwise it’s €4 delivery on the island of Ireland and €6 to mainland UK
TERMS OF DELIVERY
Please allow UP TO 5 full business days… Couriers are very busy due to CV19
- For us to roast your coffee and have our courier deliver it to you.
- When our courier collects your order from us you will receive an email from them with your tracking number and directions on how to track your order. Be sure to check your spam and/or junk mail.
- Kindly note that we cannot entertain any enquiries until 5 full business days have passed since you placed your order with us.
- Please note that couriers do not deliver on weekends or public holidays.
Q: What happens if 5 full business days have passed and I still don’t have my order?
A: In this unlikely scenario please contact us and we will get in touch with our courier to see what the issue is. We will replace your order or offer you a refund if this gets to the very unlikely stage of 10 full business days passing.
Q: What do I do if an item I ordered appears to have broken in transit?
A: If something breaks in transit then please take photos and notify us immediately and include photos of the package and the item that has broken so that we can address the situation swiftly and get a new package out to you ASAP. We may replace it in whole or in part and please note that by nature of courier some boxes may be dented during transit.
We have been roasting and delivery coffee since 2008 and one thing we have learned is that couriers run a tough game. Logistics in general is an industry under pressure. All couriers are much the same in this regard. Most of the time they deliver the next working day, but, sometimes orders get misdirected, a van crashes, a driver is off sick or at worst, your parcel is damaged or lost in transit. 99% of deliveries make it the next day.
You can help the courier deliver to you quickly by :
- Putting your Eircode in the order – this really is vital to expedite your delivery
- Adding a comment at our checkout if your place is hard to find or if they can leave it with a friend or on your porch if you are out
Strictly speaking: Please ensure someone is there to sign for delivery on the day you expect it to arrive, AND, that you can take a call from the courier as they may need directions. In reality: Couriers are in the practice of leaving the package with a work colleague, hiding it somewhere outside, in a meter box, or with a neighbour and, sometimes, leaving you a card to say so. Do however note that couriers are independent companies. If the courier cannot deliver the order and it is returned to us then courier charges may apply for the package to be resent.