STANDARD ROASTING AND COURIER DAYS :
- We are roasting and dispatching every day of the week under normal operating circumstances.
- FREE freight on all orders over €30
- Otherwise it’s €5.90 delivery ROI (+ VAT where applicable)
TERMS OF DELIVERY
Please allow UP TO 5 full business days for delivery before contacting us:
- For us to roast your coffee and have our courier deliver it to you.
- We will dispatch your order the day after we receive it
- Our couriers delivery more than 99% of our orders the day after they collect it from us
- On those rare occasions it may have mistakenly been sent to another part of the country, in which case it self corrects but takes a couple days to get back to you. So kindly note that we cannot entertain any enquiries until 5 full business days have passed since you placed your order with us.
- Couriers do not deliver on weekends or public holidays.
Q: What happens if 5 full business days have passed and I still don’t have my order?
A: In this unlikely scenario please contact us and we will get in touch with our courier to see what the issue is. We will replace your order or offer you a refund if this gets to the very unlikely stage of 10 full business days passing.
Q: What do I do if an item I ordered appears to have broken in transit?
A: If something breaks in transit then please take photos and notify us immediately and include photos of the package and the item that has broken so that we can address the situation swiftly and get a new package out to you ASAP. We may replace it in whole or in part and please note that by nature of courier some boxes may be dented during transit.
We have been roasting and delivery coffee since 2008 and one thing we have learned is that couriers run a tough game. Logistics in general is an industry under pressure. All couriers are much the same in this regard. Most of the time they deliver the next working day, but, sometimes orders get misdirected, a van crashes, a driver is off sick or at worst, your parcel is damaged or lost in transit. 99% of deliveries make it the next day.
You can help the courier deliver to you quickly by :
- Putting your Eircode in the order – this really is vital to expedite your delivery
- Adding a comment at our checkout if your place is hard to find or if they can leave it with a friend or on your porch if you are out