Our latest coffee release is a first for us from the up and coming speciality origin of Uganda. This is an opportunity to try a truly unique naturally processed coffee bursting with mouth watering tropical fruit, slightly winey notes and a candy sweetness!
We hope you are all well and staying safe! Our latest Guatemalan release comes to us from a second generation female coffee producer named Micaela Jacinto,
Find out what the current and future coffee we have on sale.
So now we’ve finally opened our very own “Roastery outlet” at 11 Barrack St, Cork
Water makes up 99% of your coffee beverage.
From farm-to-cup we reduce our carbon footprint by reusing 90% of our waste produced, recycling the other 10%