January 29, 2022
Home and Pro Brew Methods
Home and Pro Brew Methods is a course for the home enthusiast and professional coffee brewer. In the Home and Pro Brew Methods course we go through all the variables you need to address when brewing coffee be it for your home, in the office or a busy cafe. When all aspects are addressed we are left with a massive matrix of endless brewing possibilities – this is the art and love of coffee and we are here to help you discover those parameters and unlock that Pandora of sensory overload to the world of coffee.
– Assessing different brewing devices (bring your own if you like)
– Essential brewing variables and their parameters;
– Resting, storing and grinding your coffee;
– The importance of water quality
– Comparing the same coffee brewed with different devices
– Introduction to coffee descriptors
*Max of 2 per class due to COVID 19 regulations. This will return to 4 per class once regulations are lifted.
**Classes must be a minimum of 2 and as such we may cancel a coarse and refund in full up to 1 week before the class starts if numbers aren’t filled.
*** 100% refund for cancellations or rescheduling of a booking more than a week before coarse date with a 50% refund if canceled within 7 days of coarse date.