Latest model with reduced grind speed to minimise heat transfer to coffee
*Supplied on EU two pin plug
What is the difference between the Silver Svart and the Black Svart. Well, the Black is a bit quieter and the grind speed is a bit slower, which leads to a more consistent grind, lower temp, which in turn means a higher cup quality.
High quality brew grinder with a low speed motor which creates less heat whilst grinding. This ensures the delicate aromatic compounds found in coffee are preserved, meaning tastier brews every time. Small footprint and sleek design makes this grinder a great addition to the coffee connoisseur’s kitchen, or even for the hand-brewing requirements of smaller cafes.
• Brand: Wilfa
• Range: Svart
• Hopper material: UV protected plastic
• Conical burrs material: steel
• Capacity: 250g whole beans
• Grind settings: steeped coffee, French press, filter coffee, Aeropress, Moka pot
• Smart function: timer for correct coffee amount
• Colour: black
• Power: 130W silent DC motor (lower speed for optimal coffee flavour)
• Dimensions: H: 312 x L: 200 x D: 155mm
• Weight: 1.9kg
12months return to base parts and labour warranty