October 26, 2021
Home Espresso Methods
Home Espresso Methods is a course for the home espresso enthusiast. In the Home Espresso course we go through all the variables you need to address when pulling shots and steaming milk as soft as velvet, be it for your home or office. When all aspects are addressed we are left with a massive list of endless espresso recipe possibilities – this is the art and love of coffee and we are here to help you discover those parameters and unlock that Pandora of sensory overload to the world of coffee, and bring it straight to your kitchen. We are offering this course to be done with our own La Marzocco espresso machines in our academy, or you can even bring your own machine from home and we will go through every last detail!
– Assessing different coffee machines
– Essential espresso variables and their parameters;
– Resting, storing and grinding your coffee;
– The importance of water quality
– Comparing the same coffee brewed with different recipes
– How to dial in your espresso
– Introduction to coffee descriptors
– How to get the most of your home espresso machine
*Max of 2 per class due to COVID 19 regulations. This will return to 4 per class once regulations are lifted.
**Classes must be a minimum of 2 and as such we may cancel a coarse and refund in full up to 1 week before the class starts if numbers aren’t filled.
*** 100% refund for cancellations or rescheduling of a booking more than a week before coarse date with a 50% refund if canceled within 7 days of coarse date.