GALWAY – Fairgreen road, corner with road to The Radisson. M-F 8-4, Sat 9-4, Sun 10-3.
In October 2014 we opened our first Coffee House. Find us next to The Radisson and Revenue office, not 5mins walk from the bus and train stations. Here we offer:
- A wide range of our own coffees in 250g bags;
- Speciality home brewing equipment;
- Professionally prepared espresso and filter coffee beverages;
- Sample tasting boards to order. This is to let you try different coffees & methods;
- Extensive gourmet sandwich and toasted sandwiches made to order, & soup;
- Professional coffee advice on all brewing methods and coffees.
For espresso we are grinding on a Mahlkonig Peak and extracting on a La Marzocco PB with integrated scales and auto brew ratio. Both machines are state of the art pieces of equipment that add so much more to the range of coffee we roast and deliver here. You will always find a house blend and speciality coffee on offer. For filter preparation choose from Aeropress, Chemex and v60 prepared using a Mahlkonig EK43 and Marco Uber boiler. And did we mention our range of stunning artisan sandwiches from some of Irelands best artisanal producers?!
Always with professional baristas on board and a range of 250g bags and professional brewing equipment, our mobile coffee cart can be found at:
- Douglas market Saturdays 10-2pm.
Forecourt to Douglas Tesco shopping centre, Douglas, Cork
- Midleton market Saturdays 9-1:30pm.
Supervalue car park, Midleton, Co Cork
- Wilton market Tuesdays 10-2pm
Wilton Shopping centre car, Wilton, Cork.
Keep an eye out on Twitter and Facebook for other festivals to find us at throughout the year including West Waterford food festival held in Dungarvan, Ballymaloe Literary of food festival, Mallow Home & Garden show, Savour Kilkenny to name a few of the usual ones.
Our resident Q grader and coffee roaster, Elia Burbello has completed the Speciality Coffee Association of Europe diploma course and SCAE diploma in coffee courses. Before coming over to us, Elia was the Costa Coffee barista champion, way back in 2005.
…. Update …. sorry, but currently we are focusing on providing training for our own customers, we do on an ongoing basis.